We empower you to remove your unavoidable emissions with confidence.
There are 100s of ways to compensate your unavoidable emissions.
Every method has strengths and weaknesses. We create a portfolio that fits your needs, maximising the impact on your investment.
Types of removal: One-size fit none
All types of emissions compensation have benefits and weaknesses, and there is no single type that can stand alone as a future-proof climate strategy.
Custom portfolio example
€50 / ton
We source projects within different types in order to gain benefits from all methods.
– Diversification of project risk
– Send market signal for developing new technology
– Competitive cost
– Impact beyond removal
Direct Air Capture
Some of the responsible companies who have already removed CO2 from the air via Klimate.
This is not a permission to pollute, it’s an incentive to reduce.
It might seem that removing your emissions would lead you to keep doing business as usual.
In reality, by putting an actual price on your emissions, we give you a financial incentive to keep finding ways to reduce. As you do, we will be more than happy to see you lower the amount you remove from the atmosphere.
We love to talk about CO2 removal strategies. If you want to learn, we are happy to invite you to a short session to talk about what is possible.
1. How to understand the quality of a removal project:
– Additional impact
2. Types of removal methods available:
– Nature-based vs engineered solutions
– Specific methods: Forestry, Soil Sequestration, Biochar, Direct Air Capture and more
3. Why we believe in combining methods
– Cost based on what is feasible
– Maximising impact